The Scientific Program Committee invites all colleagues to submit high-quality abstracts. Abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission system in the official congress website www.igicc2017.org Authors must follow the abstract submission guidelines. Please read the following rules and guidelines before submitting your abstract otherwise abstracts won’t be evaluated.
- The only valid way to submit papers into the system via the website www.igicc2017.org
- Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or other will not be accepted.
- Please keep your entrance password for the system and the reference number, which will be given by the abstract submission system at the end of the submission.
- The final date for submitting the paper abstract is October 22, 2017.It is not possible to retract abstract after the submission.
- All abstracts will get points to range between 1 and 10. And abstracts, which have 5 or more points, will be selected as a poster presentation.
- The list of accepted abstracts will be published in the website on November 3th. If necessary, you may contact with Serenas Tourism.
- Congress organizing committee will check all accepted posters in the poster exhibition area and make necessary notices to poster owners who not display posters at the declared time.
Abstract Submission System
You can submit your abstract step by step through the system. Submission of an abstract requires the registration of the submitting author in the online abstract submission system. First off all you should logging in the system with your password which you have composed with your email and password before
You will be notified whether your abstract has been accepted for an oral, poster presentation or declined after the Abstract Review Committee evaluation. After the evaluation, presenters will be informed about technical details of presentations. The time and date of oral presantation will be announced at the final program book.
- All official correspondences about the abstract will be made with the abstract owner, who submited abstract to the system.
- Headline should be written capital.Subject should be chosen and not use dot at the end of the headline.
- The abstract must not exceed 3000 character (not including author information and title).
- Abstracts may include one illustration and two tables.
- Please check once again before terminate your submission in the system.Termination should be done at the enf of the submission, otherwise your abstract will appear as not completed in the system.